DirectOne and Ecommerce Templates
Before installing and using this module, you must setup an account with DirectOne Payment Solutions.
By default the DirectOne account will be in test mode. This will allow you to configure and test the credit card payment process.
Configuring the module
- Download the file directoneasp.zip from our downloads page. The zip file contains two files, customppsend.asp and customppreturn.asp. These contain all the information you need for the integration for the ecommerce templates. Please read the README.TXT file contained in this package carefully before using this module.
- Unzip the download and place the two files in your vsadmin/inc/ folder, overwriting the existing files - agree to overwrite if prompted.
- log in to your ecommerce template store admin area (http://store_url/vsadmin/login.asp).
- Click Edit Payment Providers option
- Locate the payment provider listed as Custom and click on the Modify button
- Fill in the details as shown below
- Enter a description of this module in Show As field. This description will be displayed to the shopper under the payments option
- Tick Enabled
- Tick Demo Mode if you are testing the module. When running in Demo Mode the credit card will NOT be charged. The DirectOne system will simply simulate credit card processing functionality. Make sure this option is un ticked before making your store open for business.
- Enter your DirectOne account name in Data 1 field.
- Make sure Transaction Type is set to "Authorize Capture"
- Press Submit button
Testing the module
Go through your store web site as a customer and purchase a product. Use 4444333322221111 as the credit card number, 123 as the CVV/Security Code and any future date as the expiry date.
Accepting real payments
Once you have tested the shopping process thoroughly follow the steps below when you are ready to take real credit card payments.
- Activate your DirectOne account by following the account activation process.
- Un tick the Demo Mode option in the store admin area.
Please do read our guide here on credit card fraud.