PayPal Payflow Link and Ecommerce Templates
1. Login to your PayPal Manager
2. Click on "Account Info" in the top left, then click on the "Payflow Link Info" link on the left
3. Set the "Return URL Method:" to POST
4. Set the Return URL to the thanks.asp page in your web. For instance this may be
5. Further down the page, the "Receipt Button Text:" should be set to something stronger than
the default. For instance "CLICK HERE TO FINALIZE".
6. Now login to your Ecommerce Plus admin section, go to the payment providers section and click modify for Payflow Link. Make sure it is enabled, and enter your login and partner.
Do check all orders and order totals in your Payflow Manager control panel before shipping.
Please do read our guide here on credit card fraud.