How to purchase an Ecommerce Template
As our store uses an Ecommerce Plus template, the purchase options are similar to the ones you can buy here.
- Choose the HTML editor Dreamweaver, Frontpage or Golive you plan on working with. The CSS versions can be edited in any text or html editor, and our Generic version can be used with an existing design.
- Select the item you have chosen to purchase by clicking on the buy button below the template and selecting the version you need, ASP / Access or PHP / mySQL depending on your hosting requirements.
- When all of your selections have been made - view your cart by selecting the "View Cart" button. You may delete items from your cart here.
- You may continue shopping by selecting the "Continue Shopping" button or you may begin to finalize your purchase by selecting the "Checkout" button.
- You will be then given the option of paying through PayPal or credit card via our payment provider, authorize.net. Please note that Ecommerce Templates doesn't get to see and does not store your credit card details.
- If you are interested you can sign-up for a free Paypal account here.
When the transaction has been completed - you will be sent to a confirmation page containing your downloadable template file.
- You will also receive a sales receipt from us with instructions for doing the download and a link to the download page and a password. This link can be used for up to three days after making the purchase.
- If for some reason you were unable to complete the download page - please forward the receipt of purchase you receive via email to email@example.com and let us know you were unable to download your template. We will email the template to you as soon as possible.
- Charges on your credit card will appear under the name ELECTRONIC SHOPPING SO NEW YORK, Electronic Shopping, New York, NY or Electronic Shopping Solutions. If you have any doubts about the charge, please call us on 1-718-887-7598 or in Europe (0044) 0141 416 3414.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Download your template before leaving this page!
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Ecommerce Templates is registered with the Authorize.Net Secure Payments Seal program.