Page: of 9

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/30/2004 :  01:01:42  
I think it would be a great idea to creat a legit, useful dropshippers directory just for use of ECT template owners. This would be useful for the average joe to start a website and have the resources at their fingertips to start selling. Hell, it took me 3 months after I got my site up to make a penny. It took another 8 months to make rent! If I could have saved myself a years work of searching and testing for quality dropshippers, I would be way ahead of the game.

If anyone wants to compile a list, lets do so! Let's compile lists of equitable hosts, dropshippers & so forth.

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/30/2004 :  04:37:38  
One more note before I crash, Beware if all those dropshipping dropshippers. Basically, guys like you and me open up a website. They find a dropshipper, tack on more money, then claim they are the dropshipper. Some will even post images of their warehouse!! Too bad I decided to visit and request a walkthrough (I figured in a 2 bedroom apartment, theres gotta be a warehouse in here... :) ) .

Just be careful, you may have a lot going for you, a clean website, capital, the time invested and them bam, your done for because now your name is bad to those customers, who intern will let their friends know.

chapran
Starting Member

USA
48 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/30/2004 :  14:28:49  
Yes, I'm a starter and need that source of dropshipper. I bought the source from Worldwidebrands.com. So far I found nothing there. There is a huge number of companies doing drop shipment. I could contact to few of them and got their catalogs. I was surprised. Their prices are heigher than prices on EBay. So how can I make money with them?
I did not check all of companies listed there just due to big number.

Vlad

ksp
Advanced Member

USA
362 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/30/2004 :  15:04:27  
There are already many sites with huge lists of dropshippers (search Google), and I would imagine forums devoted to them exist too... wouldn't another list just be sort of reinventing the wheel?

v. 4.5.5
php Virtual Silver Ecomm Plus (DWMX)
Macintosh 9.1, IE 5
www.ourfamilyfavorites.com

cooper
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
2807 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/30/2004 :  22:34:44  
I don't know... while I don't want anyone to spill the beans on their source for products and create a competitor, a good reference to a directory or site would be nice.

Search google and you find a bunch of single page sites promising you the greatest directory of drop shippers for $49 US through PayPal only (save $10 if you order today!).

Cooper

- - - - -

Tools & Templates (www.toolsandtemplates.com) - More than 350 FrontPage templates, Flash/SWiSH intro pages and more!

ECOMMERCE TEMPLATE MODS - www.bacwebdesign.com/products.asp?cat=16

www.Seekzap.com - The web... as you see it!

MHS
Advanced Member

USA
282 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  14:34:25  
I run a company which has free dropshipping. Located at www.rkdefense.com

This is for self defense defense products.

Ryan Karpilo

[url="http://www.rkdefense.com.com"]Free Dropshipping[/url]

Edited by - MHS on 09/24/2007 15:04:54

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/05/2005 :  23:31:06  
I checked out Worldwidebrands.com, nothing good honestly. I have about 5 of the largest distributors that do drop ship, and their not on worldwidebrands. Two of them are actually competing for "The Best Distributors in America".

Doesn't make sense, how this powerseller who claims to have the magic list... doesn't. Yeah there are some decent dropshippers in that list, but nothing worth paying for.

Baicam

United Kingdom
81 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  22:03:13  
This maybe should not be here because the site does not use ecommercetemplates but I have had good reports about the site (from a personal friend) and the service from them, hence the post. Site is http://www.mydropshipbusiness.com

skip
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
507 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  18:29:39  
Does anyone know any good UK dropshippers they are willing to share their knowledge of?

cooper
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
2807 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  21:06:40  
I would like to find someone who can drop ship:

• Sporting goods
  • Video games
  • Homebrew supplies

Cooper

- - - - -

Tools & Templates (www.toolsandtemplates.com) - More than 350 FrontPage templates, Flash/SWiSH intro pages and more!

Host your ASP Ecommerce Templates site at for $9.95 per month at www.bacwebdesign.com

www.Seekzap.com - The web... as you see it!

ksp
Advanced Member

USA
362 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/19/2005 :  13:08:43  
Just discovered a link while doing research on my lunch break, and I think it might be of interest in this thread.

http://ripoffreport.com/

for example, put either:

smc
-- or
netdropshipper

in the searchbox and see what revealing info comes up. Wish I had known about this site earlier.

I hope this is useful... I dislike seeing people ripped off, whether business owners or consumers.

Regards,
ksp (work id, the above post has nothing to do with the links in the signature below by the way)

v. 4.5.5
php Virtual Silver Ecomm Plus (DWMX)
Macintosh 9.1, IE 5
www.ourfamilyfavorites.com

Edited by - ksp on 01/19/2005 13:25:09

brandymike
Starting Member

1 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  22:53:46  
Hello, New to here. Of course I'm here because I would like to find a dropshipper. They are all over the place. Problem is that most are shicters If any one could help I would appreciate it.

motoenth
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  07:38:24  
quote:
I would like to find someone who can drop ship:

* Sporting goods
* Video games
* Homebrew supplies

So Cooper - what do you like to do in your spare time?

Blair
www.68designs.com

PS. Hope you're doing well

jzhou

Canada
80 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  02:24:57  
hi ksp,

Thanks for the website. I typed in Get E Store. Sure enough, I am not the only one get ripped off.

Be careful with the site, I paid $100 for nothing. Very expensive stuff.

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  03:22:07  
Okay guys, sorry for the delay. I have compiled a list of dropshippers that actually do work. The reason is I have physically tested them with three orders each. If anyone else has any other dropshippers or even just huge distributors, let me know.

anathema
Advanced Member

180 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  03:24:07  
Are you going to be posting it?

<?php include "something_witty.php" ?>

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  03:30:22  
+Update:

My goal with this project is to eliminate the junk drop shippers and really get down to some quality distributors & fulfillment companies.

I have currently visited 5 "dropshippers" that immedialtly failed my test when I realized the suite # was actually an apartment #!! :) I have successfully visited with 4 major & to decent dropshippers, which will be revealed when I am finished with my journey.

What I am asking of you guys is to *confidentially* send me your lists of drop shippers. If you stumble across a drop shipper that claims to do everything, let me know... I'll physically check them out (time permitting)!!

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  18:50:48  
Finding the source would stop this problem in it's tracks.

Edited by - equitableelectronics on 02/10/2005 22:30:15

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  18:53:23  
anathema: Not sure at this moment. I may just have it for request only. Being that a list like this is not good for competitive business, I also feel people have a right to source distributors & dropshippers easier.

anathema
Advanced Member

180 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  18:58:03  
I understand. It is more of a curiosity with me. I have never used a drop shipper and have no real plans on doing so.

<?php include "something_witty.php" ?>

equitableelectronics
Advanced Member

USA
194 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  17:47:34  
Anyone else have anything to add before I wrap this little project up & call it a day?
Page: of 9 « Topic »  
Next Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000