ccds
Starting Member

Australia
30 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/29/2017 :  00:31:16  
Hi Folks,
I am setting up indoors responsive on V6.8 and on the product page I have no buy button, quantity box or product ID.
In the includes php I have this $GLOBALS['showproductid']=TRUE;
With the buy button on the design notes that came with template it says to change the nobuyorcheckout to True on the products page. Going to products page and there is no editable lines like this at all.

DAWahlheim

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2017 :  00:48:46  
Hi David

In vsadmin/includes.php you'll find these two lines

$GLOBALS['detailpagelayout']='navigation,productimage,productname,instock,description,reviewstarslarge,manufacturer,sku,custom1,quantitypricing,listprice,price,currency,options,quantity,addtocart,previousnext,emailfriend,custom2,reviews';
$GLOBALS['productpagelayout']='productimage, productname, reviewstars, listprice, instock, price';

The first defines the elements and position for the detail page, the second for the products page. so for example if you want to add the quantity, product id and buy button that would be

$GLOBALS['productpagelayout']='productimage, productname, productid,reviewstars, listprice, instock, price,quantity,addtocart';

A full list of elements is available here https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/css-layouts.asp#productorder

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000