Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

fhd
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2017 :  12:42:07  
Is there any mod out there for generating auto Return forms for customers wanting to return product? maybe when they login to their account, a button to generate a return form?

fhd

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10272 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2017 :  13:09:31  
If you want super easy returns for the customer, have you considered using a shipping service like ship station where you can include a return label right in the box with the shipment?

David
ECT Power User

sparksm
Advanced Member

125 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/13/2017 :  13:41:03  
I'd prefer just to have a RMA page with a form that would be useable for the customer to put in the return box so I know A) who they are and B) what to do with the products in the box. When submitted or generated online, the form could also add to the Private Order Status a snippet about the return as well.

I use shipstation but don't take enough returns to justify sending a return label in every box.

StephenLowers
Advanced Member

USA
478 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/13/2017 :  18:44:45  
The following link takes you to the page I created.

http://www.lowers.com/CART/Form_RequestRAN.asp

I usually have it setup so that it can't be used if you have not logged in. That reduces the use by people that are not customers. I have removed that function for now so you can see it. Hope this sample helps.

Stephen Lowers
All-TerrainCarbonless.com,
BlankBondForms.com,
CollatedPaper.com,
HandNumberingMachines.com
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000