ASP (Windows server) versions
 Where did the colon go?
Author « Topic »  

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  21:20:37  
One of my customers noticed there was no longer a colon after "Product ID" on both the product pages and product detail page (v6.8.2, MySQL). I checked the ECT files and it seems they are there, just not appearing on the page. I then checked four other sites running v6.8.3 (all Access DB) and the colon is missing there too. And there does not seem to be one on your newest premium responsive design. Is there something I am missing as in this is some how optional? This is not a life/death situation, more one of confusion.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  00:56:55  
Hi Marshall

I wasn't aware they had gone missing but there was a change in the admin orders page regarding colons - I'll take a look for you.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  01:42:01  
The reason they are not showing in the premium designs is we're using font-awesome so have this includes.php

$xxPrId="<i class='w3-margin-right fa fa-chevron-circle-right'></i>   Product ID";

If I change that to

$xxPrId="<i class='w3-margin-right fa fa-chevron-circle-right'></i>   Product ID:";

The colon displays.

In languagefile_en.php we're using

$xxPrId='Product ID';

so if you need the colon add this to includes.php

$xxPrId='Product ID:';

or

xxPrId="Product ID:"

for the ASP version

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  07:09:14  
Hi Andy,

The sites I am referring to do not use any of ECT's templates. They all use Bootstrap. I just find it odd they all have the same problem. And this $xxPrId='Product ID:'; I figured out And as I said, it is not critical, just weird. And since I do not have any on versions earlier than v6.8.2, I cannot say when it started to happen. I am not going to worry about it.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000