Search our site
Author « Topic »  

gemodyssey

57 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/03/2018 :  19:35:25  
Hello
I am using Ecommerce Plus PHP v6.8.4 responsive design template. Is there any way to have a selective stock control.
Currently I don't have any stock control, as I have unlimited inventory available from my supplier. I do have some certified diamonds in a very limited quantity, is there a way that I can control the stock of just these items, and not effect the stock of rest of the items on my site.
Thank you
Saleem

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  00:11:56  
Hi Saleem

I think the way to do it would be to give all products a very high stock level eg 10000 and those product you need to monitor, give them real stock values.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

gemodyssey

57 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  09:58:01  
Hi Andy
I am using product option to list multiple sizes in the same list, how would I activate " stock level " in the product option for individual sizes.
Thank you
Saleem

gemodyssey

57 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  10:03:55  
Disregard the question, I figured it out.
Thanks
Saleem

Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/28/2018 :  16:18:51  
Just perusing and came across this thread. I'm wondering if there is a way to show all product in stock all the time..?

I don't currently use stock management. However I like the idea of showing products are "in stock". I believe customers like to see that, its reassuring. I work with many manufacturers/drop shippers, I have never had an incident where a product was not in stock.

Therefore, although not absolutely necessary...I'd like to show "In Stock" on all of my products all the time. Is this possible without having to edit each product individually in admin? (I have 7200+ products).

Thanks

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2018 :  00:03:27  
Hi

If you just want to add the text "In Stock" you wouldn't need the stock management feature, you could just a custom field https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/css-layouts.asp#proddetailorder

You could populate that via the csv file upload rather than going product by product.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000