Jet.com Listing File
Author « Topic »  

Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/02/2018 :  18:45:41  
I have a Jet.com account but I am unable to submit my products because Jet has strict criteria on their product lists. I've contacted several Jet listing services but no one will help because they don't want to edit my product list for me.

I am looking for someone to edit my Inventory.csv file to adhere to Jet.com's criteria. I am also interested in listing on Amazon as well. From what I understand they have their own criteria. But for now I'll be happy with just listing on Jet.

Is there anyone that can create my product list or edit my Inventory.csv file so that I can submit it to Jet.com?

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65936 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2018 :  20:53:09  
Hi Tim, its been a while since I looked into Jet but what I recall is they required API to list on Jet and it does appear to still be the case.
quote:
Jet does not currently support any manual file upload for inventory management. However, Jet
does have a file upload API and supports JSON file uploads via this API.

As for Amazon you can download their template from your account for your industry / product line if you sell in more than one category you will need separate csv files, example Jewelry watches / Jewelry earrings / Jewelry bracelets would each have a csv. It's work but once you have the files built out they are not too bad to maintain when changes are needed.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates

Positivek9
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
4061 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/07/2018 :  04:57:50  
Hi there,

You could try out Geekseller dot com.... You can upload products via csv via their site and they then submit them to Jet. You also process orders via their API. They take a modest fee, I think it's like 1% of the sale?

I have an account with Geekseller and can vouch for them. :)

I found that Jet is worse than Amazon, though, they want really low prices and seem to work best for brands/manufacturers,distributors, not so much retailers.

Julie
Browns Summit NC USA

Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/07/2018 :  06:03:35  
Thanks Positivek9,

I opened a GeekSeller account but they actually stopped responding to me after I submitted my product list. I suppose it was because the list needed so much work, they weren't willing to help (which I understand).

I did find a service that allows you to create your product list one by one. SellBrite seems like the easiest way to get products on Jet, for me anyway. However they are really expensive.

That being said, I think I've decided to scrap my Jet account for now and focus on Amazon. I'll create a small list of 100 products or so and go from there. I wonder if there is an Amazon product list template (sample) that I can download to get a better idea of how to construct my product list.

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65936 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2018 :  11:32:32  
Hi Just login to your Amazon seller account click the help in the right corner and type file template. They offer support and a forum if you have questions, click on Help in the right corner and contact us at the bottom of the popout.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000