Author « Topic »  

Mexicomike
Starting Member

USA
35 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/16/2018 :  17:17:13  
I have gotten much of the shop to work the way I want, thanks to the support of this forum. Now I am stumped again. When a customer clicks to 'Buy' the item appears on the top of the page with a picture and description. But the background is grey and it makes the whole page grey. Thus you can barely see the 'Continue shopping' or 'Edit order.' Customers have written me they are confused. How can I change the background pr even the text? I have looked at several CSS files, but can't figure out where it is. Using mods of Spry Tabbed Panels, Magic Toolbox, 0003csspremium CSS Premium Layouts.

Thank you very much.

Mexico maps and driving advice

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2018 :  23:47:19  
Hi Mike

Can you check that all your pages have this line somewhere before the closing </head> tag

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/ectcart.css"/>

It sounds like it's probably missing and that has the styling for the soft cart.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Mexicomike
Starting Member

USA
35 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/18/2018 :  16:21:46  
Thanks, Andy. That was not the problem, unfortunately. However it gave me a clue where to look. I will tweak the soft carr and see if I can get what I want - a solid background.

I wonder if any of the CSS files are conflicting with this file? These came from the addins I purchased. I have (all before the /head):

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/ectcart.css"/>

<link href="css/ectstyle3.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<script defer src="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.0.8/js/all.js"></script>

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="magiczoomplus/magiczoomplus.css" />

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="magicscroll/magicscroll.css" />

<link href="SpryAssets/SpryTabbedPanels.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script src="SpryAssets/SpryTabbedPanels.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Mexicomike
Starting Member

USA
35 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/18/2018 :  19:51:52  
Your comment put me on the right track, Andy. Found the original css file and uploaded it. That particular problem is solved. Thank you.

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000