Author « Topic »  

cpcsigns
Advanced Member

USA
139 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/19/2018 :  08:37:47  
Is there a way to display the Alt Prod ID on the Product Detail Page once the selections are made by a customer?

All Products have the Product ID in the SKU box and sku is in the includes file, but nothing shows.. so I am clearly missing something.

$detailpagelayout='navigation, checkoutbutton, productimage, manufacturer, productname, discounts, listprice, price, sku, currency, options, quantity, addtocart, previousnext, description, reviewstars, reviews, emailfriend';

Thanks in Advance.

I am still looking for a simple way to make the Alt Prod Ids searchable to find the main product. Other than including in the search words, I have no luck. And I had expanded the number of characters allowed in the product dashboard, BUT updates undo that and ruin all my work.. so need a better option.

Michelle L Cosen

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2018 :  08:42:04  
Hi Michelle

There isn't a way to show the ALT Prod ID once the selections are made although that will display correctly in the cart and on checkout.

To show the regular product is you would add productid to the detailpagelayout parameter.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

cpcsigns
Advanced Member

USA
139 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/19/2018 :  08:45:48  
well regular product ID is example: SsizeM6arrowreflectiveA

Just trying to find a way for someone to search the alt prod ids. and like I said the search words expansion is undone by product updates.. so that is not a viable option... since I lose the extra data each update.

Michelle L Cosen
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000