CVS Download missing columns
Author « Topic »  

Bob88
Ecommerce Template Expert

958 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/25/2018 :  13:39:11  
Using CSV Product Data Utility but when I download a product category all the column fields do not download. Like pWeight for example.

It doesn't work when using the following or not. Can there be some other configuration in the cart preventing this from working? It stopped working when I switched to the responsive site.

I have this in includes but with or without it, all fields do not download:

$csvProdFields = "pID,pName,pSection,pDescription,pLongdescription,pImage,pLargeimage,pPrice,pListPrice,pShipping,pShipping2,pWeight,pDisplay,pSell,pExemptions,pInStock,pWholesalePrice,pDims,pName2,pName3,pDescription2,pDescription3,pLongDescription2,pLongDescription3,pTax,pDropship,pStaticPage,pStockByOpts,pOrder,pRecommend,pMapPrice,pManufacturer,pSKU,pDateAdded,pImage2,pImage3,pImage4,pImage5,pLargeImage2,pLargeImage3,pLargeImage4,pLargeImage5,pGiantImage,pGiantImage2,pGiantImage3,pGiantImage4,pGiantImage5,pTotRating,pNumRatings,pSearchParams";

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2018 :  13:57:34  
Hi Bob

It seems you are using a third party plugin and that may be why it's not working with the new site. I would send an email to the developer and see what they say.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Bob88

958 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/25/2018 :  14:49:18  
I don't suppose the ECT cart has any cvs download functions? I can only find an upload function.

Also, I'm still using the same cart and vsadmin as before.
The only change was the new css and site page designs so that shouldn't affect anything with the CSV Product Data Utility.

Edited by - Bob88 on 03/25/2018 15:25:09

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2018 :  00:03:25  
In the product admin page there's a csv download available. From the Select Action drop down, choose Product Inventory.

Andy

Bob88

958 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/26/2018 :  15:34:50  
How do most people handle the images?
I download the cvs products file from the products admin page but there is no image info in the file.
I then download the image cvs file from the admin products page but have no way to change then upload it.
Why can't I just add the pImage1 and pLargeImage1 columns to the products cvs download file and then upload all the info?
When I do it won't upload using the cvs admin upload form.
Does this make sense?

P.S. I contacted the 100markets LLC Mod people to see why their Mod is not working but they rarely respond.

Edited by - Bob88 on 03/26/2018 15:37:28

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2018 :  23:58:10  
The csv file for product images is a separate csv file. We have all the information about both here https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/admin-csv-upload.asp

Andy

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000