Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2018 :  07:08:15  
Several years ago I designed a site for a company and once it was finished, they took over all updates and management of the site. They were hosing with ixwebhosting.com up until very recently. That company was bought out by site5.com. That company migrated their site to the new servers and had quite a bit of trouble getting everything moved. They just got the site itself up and running yesterday, but none of the store pages are showing up.

My client emailed me and asked me to take a look at it. I've asked him to send me FTP access and the username and password for the vsadmin section.

When I browse to the admin login, I get this error message (I'm wondering if anyone has a guess as to where I might need to start once I get full access):

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /home2/biotic59/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php:2159 Stack trace: #0 /home2/biotic59/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php(58): ect_query('SELECT adminEma...') #1 /home2/biotic59/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incloginfunctions.php(13): getadminsettings() #2 /home2/biotic59/public_html/vsadmin/login.php(18): include('/home2/biotic59...') #3 {main} thrown in /home2/biotic59/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php on line 2159

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2018 :  07:16:56  
Hi

It sounds like the server may be running PHP 7 - if that's the case you need to make sure the store is running a minimum of Version 6.7 but the latest 6.9.1 would always be recommended and check the syntax of the includes.php and db_conn_open.php files https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107737

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000