Author « Topic »  

V45
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
416 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/18/2018 :  13:55:12  
Over the last 6 - 8 weeks I have been familiarising myself with product landing pages for a new ecommerce website I'm working on. I have looked at offerings from Envato's Theme Forest, of which I have used a fair bit of their offerings over the years, and there seems to be some good stuff under their Landing Pages.

I've also looked at their Unbounce Landing Pages & I seem to get the idea that Unbounce seem to be high up as a preferred choice from what I have read online over the last few weeks. One problem with Unbounce is their basic price kicks-off at $79/month which, for my clients requirement, is mentally expensive.

So, can anyone give me any pointers to alternatives? If you do use landing pages for specific products how cost effective have they been?

Will - Bolton Manchester UK

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10276 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2018 :  15:39:53  
When it comes to a paid ad promoting a specific product, I am not convinced a custom landing page would be needed. To me, nothing is going to be more powerful than having a good product description and "add to cart" right there. Why a custom landing page for that?

Now if you are promoting your site, or a category of products, maybe a custom landing page.

I will say that it would not be hard to use a querystring on the url to customize your category page with some specific text from a specific ad.
In fact, I touch on that on the third post in this thread - https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=100929
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000