Checkout with PayPal Button
Author « Topic »  

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/08/2018 :  10:23:36  
Why do I have a Checkout with PayPal button along with a checkout button? What is the Checkout with PayPal button supposed to do, because mine simply takes me to the PayPal website without any sort of purchase action taking place. I did set up my php site to use PayPal standard checkout and the PayPal business account is setup with PayPal. However, I have no idea what the Checkout with PayPal button is supposed to do.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2018 :  10:26:38  
Hi

That sounds like the PayPal Express Checkout button. You can disable that in the payment provider admin page by turning off PayPal Express.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/08/2018 :  10:56:13  
Well that was easy. I did not see the list of payment processors until I clicked on the link at the bottom of the payment processor page. Once there, it was obvious. Thank you, Andy.

Thrasher
Advanced Member

USA
208 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/18/2019 :  17:34:51  
Yep.... That worked!
Thanks
Mark

tgorski
Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
908 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  08:18:27  
It sounds like we have a related issue ... the cart is setup with PayPalPro but also offers the PayPal Express checkout button.

The other day a customer paid with PayPal Express, and the order record displays a long Authorization code (unlike the PayPalPro Authorization code of 111111) and the AVS column has a single Y instead of the TWO (YY) usually (but not always) listed on successful PayPalPro orders.

Are PayPalPro and PayPal Express NOT supposed to be offered together? There has been no problems for the most part.

PHP v 6.96

Tim Gorski
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000