Author « Topic »  

tmdaslide
Advanced Member

USA
388 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/14/2018 :  08:42:30  
If it's not one thing, it's something else!!!

I received the following message today:

"Slidewright web page blocked
My xfinity internet at home blocked your site this morning. "Blocked this content because its suspicious"
I have never had any sight blocked before, even all the fun links from the padded room.
I thought I'd shoot you a note and let you know, to see if you can fix something on your end. I don't want you to loose out on any customer/traffic."

Who else is blocking us and why? eCommerce templates, Wordpress, our server, something in our site. The last couple months feels like I've built a house of cards and there are forces way beyond my control messing with my mojo every day!

Throw in the towel. Move to a different store system?

Edited by - tmdaslide on 12/14/2018 08:48:59

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2018 :  08:50:58  
Hi

There's nothing in the standard release of Ecommerce Templates that would get you blocked. Is your Wordpress installation up to date along with any plugins you have. Remove any unused plugins by the way. Make you are running a recent version of PHP - PHP7.2 for example. Check the dates of files on your server to make sure nothing has been uploaded at a time that you haven't used FTP.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000