Author « Topic »  

Vonderbach
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  13:29:18  
I have been an ECT client for the better part of a decade. And for much of that time I have been a reluctant T-Hub client as well (we use T-Hub for shipping and QuickBooks connectivity.) I say this because their support has always been a bit dicey and they are difficult to reach even during the best of times. But for the past 8 days, I have had an open ticket with them that has gone almost completely unanswered. Someone bothered to request server details and then vanished. I have replied multiple times asking for updates and there has been ZERO communication other than that brief exchange. I am posting this here as a warning for other members so that they can make a more informed decision is they need a connector for QuickBooks. I won't say who I'm using now, since I don't want this to appear as a thinly veiled ad, but there are other options on the ECT developer page https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/quickbooks-peachtree.asp and I strongly suggest you do your research.

Vonderbach
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/03/2019 :  12:47:19  
Just an update, it has been 14 days, I opened a new ticket just in case the old one was somehow missed, and I've placed multiple phone calls, all with zero reply.
I ended up leaving a message on their ticket system telling them they were fired. I am simply sharing my experience as I feel as if I've been scammed at this point. We've been paying them monthly for support that is seemingly non-existent.

Vonderbach
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  06:21:45  
One last update. 19 days and counting, and after clearly telling them to cancel my subscription in their help ticket system, they charged my card, like clockwork, again. I will be issuing a chargeback with my credit card as I have ample evidence that I have requested cancellation. T-Hub has gone completely MIA in the support area. I have no idea if they are even still supporting their product or just collecting revenue for as long as they can before people notice they aren't there to support the product.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000