Search our site
Author « Topic »  

martinOV
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2019 :  22:14:39  
Hi,

My UPS tracking page displays error "Invalid Access License number" when i try to track. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Martin

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2019 :  22:57:55  
Hi Martin

Is UPS shipping working ok on the frontend for shipping rates?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

martinOV
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2019 :  23:17:08  
i didn't have this configured on the front end to calculate shipping cost. I am still yet to find a way to get these charges to calculate correctly so for now we have been manually billing for shipping. My first attempt was just to get the tracking working.

I am using country : US to have $ pricing but we are actually shipping out of Thailand, so am not sure any of these calculations would work

Martin

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2019 :  01:30:31  
Rather than doing the shipping billing manually why not set up your own rates via weight based shipping https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/shipping.asp

You can send the customer the tracking number to enter on the UPS site.

Andy

martinOV
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2019 :  01:57:22  
I will set up the shipping that way if I can manage to configure it to be accurate. It's tricky getting it to work with large wholesale orders & using the 10 & 25kg UPS boxes, as well as 2kg post office boxes, but I do plan to try. I suspect the weights needed to give the correct volume will differ depending on the box size but there may be a way to make it fit.

Do you think there is a way to get the tracking page to work? If not I will need to replace this & use tracking page links to all of the carriers used

Martin

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2019 :  04:05:51  
You would need to link to the UPS tracking page in the order status email. You do get a lot more flexibility by setting your own rules via weight based shipping so worth giving it a go.

Andy

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000