Author « Topic »  

V45
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
416 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/21/2019 :  05:13:56  
Since 1997 what I do is build websites, host & maintain websites, what I term the mechanics of it all, but I don't get involved in the marketing / social media side of it at all. That is primarily down to I haven't the time to get involved.

I've a couple of questions

Do any of you or your clients use the following on your website(s):

1. Landing Pages
2. Google AdWords

If so, how effective have you / they found them cost wise in respect of returns?

Will - Bolton Manchester UK

Edited by - V45 on 02/05/2019 04:22:57

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2019 :  07:09:50  
Hi Will

I haven't really looked to much at landing pages but I wouldn't have thought them so necessary if you were linking to products - I'm no expert there so maybe others have some input.

Regrading adwords in general I think the main thing is to keep a control of the budget and keep on top of performance. I would always take a good look at what the competition are doing first as well.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

SethDunford
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/11/2020 :  06:05:25  
I think that landing pages are more effective. AdWords are not that much precise, and in terms of generating natural traffic, landing page is somewhat more effective. I`ve recently seen a helpful article on the topic [url]https://www.seoquake.com/blog/link-bait-10-effective-examples/[/url]
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000