Technical
 PHP (Unix / Linux / Apache) versions
 dump products fails when sorted by date
Author « Topic »  

John M
Advanced Member

457 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2019 :  10:01:46  
Fatal Error when downloading a CSV file of products if the sort order is on by Date... Happens for both all products and filtered products.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /var/www/html/jladmin/inc/incfunctions.php:1749
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/jladmin/dumporders.php(489): ect_fetch_assoc(false)
#1 {main}
thrown in <b>/var/www/html/jladmin/inc/incfunctions.php</b> on line <b>1749</b><br />

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2019 :  10:14:09  
Hi John

I'll test that out here so if you'd like to subscribe to the thread, we will post back when we have some news.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  00:07:47  
Hi John

I tried this yesterday and again today and haven't been able to recreate it. It may be I'm missing a step, checking a different version, using a different browser or something like that. Can you provide any more information and I'll look again?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

John M
Advanced Member

457 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  00:31:56  
Hi Andy,

I was able to capture some more info:

Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list references column 'jianlondonUK.products.pDateAdded' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCTpID pName pSection pPrice pWholesalePrice pListPrice pShipping pShipping2 pWeight pDisplay pSell pBackOrder pGiftWrap pExemptions pInStock pDims pTax pDropship pCustom1 pCustom2 pCustom3 pStaticPage pStockByOpts pRecommend pOrder pSKU pManufacturer pSearchParams pTitle pMetaDesc pStaticURL pDescription pMinQuant pLongDescription
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /var/www/html/jladmin/inc/incfunctions.php:1749
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/jladmin/dumporders.php(489): ect_fetch_assoc(false)
#1 {main}
thrown in <b>/var/www/html/jladmin/inc/incfunctions.php</b> on line <b>1749</b><br />

I will need to check but suspect MariaDB is fine and it is a MySQL specific error... maybe version related... were on 5.7.24

John

Edited by - John M on 02/11/2019 00:42:20

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  04:20:15  
Hi John
It seems that the Date Added column needed adding to the inventory column list so I've done this now and added the change to the v7.0 updater. If you are still on v6.9, just get a copy of the v7.0 updater and copy the file...
vsadmin/dumporders.php
...script to your site and it should sort this out.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

John M
Advanced Member

457 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  04:27:06  
Hi Vince,

Were on v7.0.3... will get the updater and copy the dumporders.php file over.

Thanks,

John
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000