Author « Topic »  

timgreen
Advanced Member

108 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/19/2019 :  05:54:46  
Hi

I have setup a site to use the Foala editor (this question also relates to the CK editor as I tried that first).

The image path in the editor is wrong as it is looking for the images in vsadmin/cmsimages/ rather than the cmsimages folder in the site root.

I know I had this problem years ago and I need to set the path in the fckconfig.js file but I can't find the equivalent anywhere. Please can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Tim

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2019 :  06:50:23  
Hi Tim

I'm not sure I've seen that happening before. Is the Store URL in the main admin settings page set correctly?

Also, do you have any entry in includes.php for $defaultprodimages

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

timgreen
Advanced Member

108 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/19/2019 :  09:50:39  
Hi Andy

Yes the Store URL is correct and there is no entry in includes.php for $defaultprodimages

Any other thoughts? I seem to remember it has something to do with the server document root settings but this is a bit above my understanding.

Thanks for your help.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2019 :  10:18:34  
Can you try the entry in includes.php https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/phphelp/ecommplus/parameters.asp#defaultimage and see if that helps.

Andy

timgreen
Advanced Member

108 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/20/2019 :  03:14:29  
Hi Andy

Before I try that, this is just related to images in the Content Regions not related to products or category images.

Is it still relevant? Let me know and I can try adding it but the site has been online for a long time so I don't really want to change the product or category image folder.

Thanks
Tim

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2019 :  03:54:08  
In the first post you say that it "it is looking for the images in vsadmin/cmsimages/ rather than the cmsimages folder in the site root." - the default location for images in any of the uploads is /prodimages/ so that's why I was looking at the default image location parameter. Do you know where cmsimages is coming from?

Andy

timgreen
Advanced Member

108 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/20/2019 :  04:01:00  
Hi Andy

No I had assumed tis was the default for images added via the Content Regions editor in the back-end. I can see images in the cmsimages folder going back to 2010 so it has been setup this way a long time.

Obviously changing from the old unsupported fck editor to the new one has caused the problem so I imagine it must have been set in the config for that old editor.

I can see this is going to require quite a bit of debugging.

Tim
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000