Author « Topic »  

johnmillspa
Starting Member

USA
24 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/20/2019 :  18:11:42  
Cannot open my website (www.backfortysoapco.com) or admin website....
I updated to PHP version 6.9.4 last October and things have been working until recently....

Error on website is: [/b] Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /home/backfort/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/backfort/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php(21): lfect_query('SELECT storelan...') #1 /home/backfort/public_html/index.php(24): include('/home/backfort/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/backfort/public_html/vsadmin/inc/languagefile.php on line 10

Error on admin website is: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /home/backfort/public_html/bfvs/inc/incfunctions.php:1729 Stack trace: #0 /home/backfort/public_html/bfvs/inc/incfunctions.php(60): ect_query('SELECT adminEma...') #1 /home/backfort/public_html/bfvs/inc/incloginfunctions.php(13): getadminsettings() #2 /home/backfort/public_html/bfvs/login.php(18): include('/home/backfort/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/backfort/public_html/bfvs/inc/incfunctions.php on line 1729

Any suggestions.... perhaps I have not applied something correctly when I did the update?

Thanks,
John Millspaugh

John Millspaugh

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10282 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2019 :  18:31:29  
Hi, if you haven't changed anything on your site, then perhaps your host made a change.
Specifically you might ask them if they updated the servers version of .PHP?

If they did, you will need to update the connection string for your database connection as outlined in this thread.
https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107737

johnmillspa
Starting Member

USA
24 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/20/2019 :  20:06:09  
Thanks... you're right, they updated PHP to 7.1 recently. I will follow the suggestion from the thread you pointed me to first thing tomorrow.

John Millspaugh

johnmillspa
Starting Member

USA
24 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/21/2019 :  05:29:09  
Thanks... that did the trick.

John Millspaugh
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000