Technical
 ASP (Windows server) versions
 Mailchimp Integration again
Author « Topic »  

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  10:47:25  
I see several threads here about this issue, but there doesn't seem to be a final solution yet. Mailchimp is set up, the Audience is created (tried doing it in Admin and from Mailchimp site and it shows up in admin either way), but "no emails to sync" every time the sync is attempted. Has there been any progress on this?

Thanks,

Roger

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  11:08:26  
Hi Roger

There have been a couple of related problems but they weren't followed up on here so not sure of the outcome. It's a feature that works fine in our tests but there may well be an issue and we are happy to investigate.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  11:37:25  
Thanks Andy. Would really appreciate a solution.

Roger

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  12:22:22  
As a starting point, I think this is the thread we were referring to https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109875

Can you look at that but specifically the last post from Vince?

Andy

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  12:53:17  
Hi Andy,

Did some checking per Vince's reply below and found noconfirmationemail had been set for years I guess. Just changed that.

I'm wondering if I should upload a csv of the list to Mailchimp and let all future signups go there. Do you know what happens when changes are made at Mailchimp? Does the sync go both ways? Are they reflected in the ECT list? Seems I saw something to the contrary in one of the threads. Really hesitate to "abandon" the ECT list.

Thanks.

[Sorry this problem has dragged on for a while but I had a look at the code and it seems that where the Add ALL (xxx) Emails to List message is produced, that count doesn't take into account the number that are confirmed, but when you click the button to sync, only confirmed emails are synced with the list. Could you please check and see if the email addresses are confirmed or not? Also, do you have any parameters set that might affect email confirmation such as "noconfirmationemail"?

Vince]

Roger

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  13:07:46  
The synch is from ECT to the mailchimp list so any signups through your store list will go to mailchimp.

Andy

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  13:09:20  
OK, thanks.

Roger
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000