Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2019 :  16:52:33  
After looking at the threads on this subject and noting the dates, I'm wondering if someone can update us on how this is working for them. I found the Add On from Dean, but just wondering if things are working well on both ends, integration, automated updating, etc.

Thanks for any updates.

Roger

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10245 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2019 :  16:58:35  
We would not live without it.
How much easier does it get to create a shipping label than to walk over to a computer - set a box on the scale, scan a barcode and hit the letter "P" on the keyboard to get a thermal stick on label.

So easy a caveman could do it.

After you get that label, automatically - like magic, our order status is moved, and the customer gets a custom branded email from ship station with links to tracking and ather cool stuff we have in there. When the shipment is delivered, the customer gets another email letting them know the shipment is on the doorstep.

Not to mention tons of reporting in S/S and you get an estimated transit time for any zip code, from all carriers in about two seconds...
I could go on, but I think you get it...

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2019 :  18:59:16  
Got it, looking forward to making the move.

Thanks,

Roger

Paradise
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1602 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/25/2019 :  22:12:39  
You’ll never look back .....

Mark
Responsive Design Deals Ecomm Plus - ASP 6.8
www.paradiseclothingco.com

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2019 :  18:03:49  
I can already tell you're right.

Thanks again...

Roger

Roger
Advanced Member

337 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2019 :  07:44:45  
Gotta tell you, I never give reviews, maybe one for a product bought at Amazon years ago. But anyone who is thinking of ShipStation, don't hesitate.

The shipping fee savings with USPS alone are worth the switch, and the ease of use (once you get it set up correctly) will make your life much better.

For what it's worth...

Roger

ecws
Advanced Member

USA
173 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/01/2019 :  13:22:47  
For those interested in where to find this Add-On, you can find it here

http://ecomwebstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=ShipStationASP
or for PHP
http://ecomwebstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=ShipStationPHP

Dean
www.ecomwebstore.com
[img]http://www.ecomwebstore.com/images/ecw_sm.jpg[/img]

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2019 :  13:47:10  
Hi Dean

Can you update your support status as you are showing as pre- sales and if you're offering paid plugins for the software I think that really should be a pre-requisite - you would need to keep abreast of updaters and offer support to buyers.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

ekrzycki
Advanced Member

USA
351 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/10/2019 :  22:09:45  
Dean,

Can you inform us non-ship station experienced people as to how this add on works with ship station?
I'm used to using endicia dazzle -- cut address (which is then automatically pasted into dazzle), dazzle checks address, I then enter weight, dimensions, select method and hit print. When done with all orders, I export printed labels and imported these into website to get tracking numbers updated.
How does this work/compare with ship station?

Desperately seeking dazzle replacement ever since stamps.com ran endicia off into the ditch last month.

Thanks,
Ed
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000