V45
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
416 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/26/2019 :  05:42:20  
Help !!!! :-(

Has anyone any recommendations as to any available software for outright purchase, not the perpetual licensing method, for online fillable form creation?

The current site that this is needed for is a local charity website. What is currently required is one form which is going to be an application form that people can complete online and submit immediately. There will be other forms needed later on.

Splashing out north of £23 every month for Adobe's perpetual licensing service (which by the way, I hate) isn't even a starter. Yes, there are alternatives, some cheaper, some dearer, but the same licensing method applies.

Will - Bolton Manchester UK

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10276 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2019 :  07:12:18  
Have you considered learning to write the html forms yourself?
https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp

I guess the bigger question is what do you want to do with the data from the forms?
Do you need to write it to a database, or email it?

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2019 :  07:25:17  
I have a client that uses https://www.coffeecup.com/web-form-builder/. It is a one time purchase, $129.00, and it seems to work well. Personally, I code my own. Do try the link Dave provided. It is not that difficult.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1691 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2019 :  12:28:31  
I made 6 pages of fillable forms using Willmaster's MasterForm PHP. It's a one time purchase. You can even have Will install it for you and there's a forum for help if you get stuck. I've used his forms for years.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000