PHP (Unix / Linux / Apache) versions
 ECT Account & Dashboard App
Author « Topic »  

RJB
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
777 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2019 :  03:16:50  
Hi, I have just updated to the latest version and I'm trying to set up the ECT account and dashboard app. When I enter the ECT account login details on the app it says 'invalid username or password'. The app will accept the control panel login details which I use on my pc, but I'm not getting notifications. Please advise..

Richard.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2019 :  03:23:10  
Hi Richard

When you launch the app did you enter the URL, and then user and password that you set up in the ECT Account https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/mobile-notifications.asp

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

RJB
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
777 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2019 :  03:31:06  
Hi Andy, Yes, I entered the store URL with /vsadmin and the email and password set for the ECT account. I presume app login ID is the ECT Account Email?

Richard.

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2019 :  03:56:15  
Hi Richard
It sounds like you have registered ok with the app with your store admin login. Have you tried a test order? If so do you see anything on the thanks page about the notification not being sent? if you can let me know the email you used for the ECT account I can check on the status of that. Can you send it to vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com and I'll have a look.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000