Client Log In Issue on Safari
Author « Topic »  

seventh-gear
Advanced Member

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2019 :  13:57:48  
Hi,

We are having an issue with our site being viewed via the Safari browser on iPhones, where the "Login To Account" overlay is not able to be fully scrolled, so buttons are being hidden. The overlay partially scrolls but then hits a "stop" after which the covered main screen behind begins to scroll instead, and the partially-displayed overlay just floats with it.

Is this a known issue, or if not do you have any suggestions what approach I might use to fix it? Several critical style elements for the overlay are inline so I wasn't able to figure out a fix via the style sheet.

Thanks In Advance,

Vince
Administrator

42464 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2019 :  14:13:14  
Hi there
I've had a look in safari and the login screen should display fully on the screen it shouldn't really matter the position of the screen behind. Can you maybe let me know the URL of the site so I can try on yours?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

seventh-gear
Advanced Member

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2019 :  08:15:40  
Hi,

https://www.tri-ckarters.org/clientlogin.php

I was able to replicate the problem in Firefox on my PC. When I narrow the browser so the responsive css changes to mobile: If the window is at full height the overlay screen will display normally, but if the height is reduced the bottom of the overlay screen is cut off, and the background scrolls instead of the overlay.

I've made changes to the css within the overlay screen so perhaps it's something I caused.

Thanks,

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2019 :  08:27:42  
I would try putting back an unedited ectcart.css and that should fix it then any changes you've made, please them in style.css checking that they don't have knock on effects with that display.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

drprez
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/19/2019 :  00:26:57  
I have the same problem it is for iPhone X on safari

You have to fix the popout size to 240px in the ectcart.css file for the @media i higlighted it in bold below it around line 2070

@media all and (max-width: 480px) {

div.logintoaccount, div.createaccount{
width:auto;
float:none;
margin:4px 0px;
}
div.acccreatewrapper, div.accloginwrapper{
margin-top:10px !important;
width:240px !important;
overflow:auto;
max-height:95vh;

Edited by - drprez on 08/19/2019 00:27:34

Vince
Administrator

42464 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2019 :  02:29:13  
Hi Drprez
Thanks for letting me know that but I've tried lots of things here and can't seem to reproduce the problem. I wouldn't like to go making changes without first being able to see what problem it is I'm fixing. Would it be possible to ask you to send me a screen shot of when things go wrong as that might help me recreate this?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000