PHP (Unix / Linux / Apache) versions
 Migration from Auth.net SIM to Accepted Hosted
Author « Topic »  

mafluet
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2019 :  18:49:07  
Recently we upgraded to 7.0.5 PHP. Today we updated the Authorize.net payment provider settings from SIM to Accepted Hosted following the steps on the Authorize.Net Accept Hosted Integration section of the help page. Now we are seeing customers successfully getting almost all the way through the ordering process but when they are returned to our site they are being directed to our Thanks.php page and are getting a message saying "There was a timeout waiting for confirmation from the payment server. Please contact our customer service email for details about the status of your order."

It appears that the order is successfully received and processed by Authorize.net but the Auth Code is not getting back to the VSAdmin pages. All we are seeing is "no ipn". We looked at the Account Settings section of the Authorize.net site and have the Webhooks setup as per the instructions. The only thing we can think of right now is that something set for when we used SIM now needs to be removed.

Also we want to verify that the webhooks endpoint is https://www.yourstoreurl.com/vsadmin/ppconfirm.php and not actually https://www.yourstoreurl.com/vsadmin/wpconfirm.php

Any thoughts????

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Vince
Administrator

42462 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  01:54:39  
Hi Mike
Yes, it is the ppconfirm.php page that you want.
I had a look at your site and it seems you have set the site to forward from the www. to the non-www. form of the URL. If you do that have to make sure that all the store URL's etc are on the non-www. form but also make sure when you set up the webhook that you use the non-www. form of the URL too. Otherwise what happens is that Auth.net send the webhook but the data sent with it is lost when the URL is forwarded.
Can you see if that helps and let me know?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

mafluet
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  05:58:41  
Hi Vince,

Thanks for the quick reply. While I used the www in the example statement of this post it is not used in the store settings Store URL nor is it used in the HTTPS Store URL. I also confirmed that the webhooks follows the same https://mystore.com pattern. I've saved the source code of each page at each step of the purchase and will let you know if anything stands out.

As I dug more I find that I can manually paste the Auth Code into the VSAdmin but since we only "Authorize" on the initial transaction we were unable to "Capture" and the resulting Status Message reads: A valid referenced transaction ID is required.
The transaction was unsuccessful.

When I check the order at Authorize.net there is an Authorize.net Transaction ID but in the Authorization Information section there is a line that reads "Reference Transaction ID: Not Applicable". The ECT order number is shown as the Invoice # at Auth.net and it appears to be coming back to the site as ORDID.

Something is still not clicking. Probably some refresh that I cannot locate.

Thanks,
Mike

Edited by - mafluet on 08/17/2019 06:35:22
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000