Author « Topic »  

Jennye
Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
752 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/26/2019 :  14:15:20  
I've been able to add "Gift Certificates" to the main menu and it shows up on each page, EXCEPT the products.php page. How do I get it to show up on that page?

Jennye

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10285 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2019 :  14:22:31  
Hi, do you make changed to the menu via an html editor with a DWT file that updates all pages?
If so, maybe the products page had become detached (or is intentionally detached) from the DWT file.
If so, you could fix that, or manually update the menu on that page.

Jennye

USA
752 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/26/2019 :  14:25:34  
I made the changes to the DWT file, and you are right, a couple of them were detached and since I don't know how to detach or attach, I can only say that I messed up somewhere down the line. How do I add them back? I tried to manually update the menu on that page, but it has a little circle with a red line through it and won't let me change it.

Jennye

Vince
Administrator

42474 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2019 :  14:29:18  
Hi Jennye
If one of the cart pages has become detached, how about make a copy of one of the cart pages that has not got this problem, say the product detail page . . . the make a copy of that file and save it as the products.php page. Then all you need to do is in code view, search for the incproddetail.php include line and change that to incproducts.php

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Jennye

USA
752 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/27/2019 :  06:15:22  
I've run a test and all seems fine except when I go to checkout the only payment providers are paypal and special email choices. How do I go about adding the gift certificate choice so that I can enter the code provided?

Jennye

Jennye

USA
752 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/27/2019 :  07:57:10  
Okay boys and girls, I figured this out. I appreciate all the great help and your patience!

Jennye
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000