Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
 All Forums
 Developers, Mods and Updaters
 PHP Mods
 After Updater Buy Buttons Problem & Version Prob.
Author « Topic »  

PaulP
Advanced Member

USA
203 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  09:54:00  
Hello ECT,
I just updated my store from 6.94 to 7.14. Or so I thought. After the update none of the Buy now or Checkout buttons work and the version reads "Ecommerce Plus PHP v7.1.3" I didn't notice when I ran the updatestore.php it said "Version PHP v7.1.3 Ecommerce Templates PHP Updater" after I ran the updater it said Everything updated successfully ! ! !. I checked the store and found that none of the Buy now or Checkout buttons work and the version reads "Ecommerce Plus PHP v7.1.3" so I went back and downloaded the 7.14 again. The extracted folder reads "phpplusupdate_v7.1.4_" so I uploaded the files again and started to run the updatestore.php and that's when I found it says "Version PHP v7.1.3 Ecommerce Templates PHP Updater"

So here I am. I tried to update the store, the updater folder I downloaded says it's v7.1.4 but after I ran the v7.1.4 update it says the version is "Ecommerce Plus PHP v7.1.3" and none of the Buy now or Checkout buttons work.

Please HELP!

Yours Truly,
Paul P.
Longtime ECT Customer

DLSS
ECT Moderator

Canada
3933 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  10:06:26  
Paul this topic would be best posted in the PHP Forum, not the mods.

Mike Beebe
President,
DataLinks Software Solutions
www.dlss.ca

Rate Me Here

ASP and PHP mods - www.dlss.ca/products.asp
A Tremendous Home - Home Decor and Design, D-I-Y Projects, Home Life, Recipes - www.ATremendousHome.com

PaulP
Advanced Member

USA
203 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  10:10:24  
I accidently was in the wrong form when I submitted it.

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000