Author « Topic »  

brianjay2000
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/21/2019 :  12:56:51  
I moved my test project from a Temp folder to it's regular domain folder. now I'm getting "No input file specified." instead of the index.php file.
Any suggestions.

Brian Elefant

Vince
Administrator

42488 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2019 :  13:35:55  
Hi Brian
Could you possibly ask your host for some input on this one?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

brianjay2000
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/22/2019 :  06:58:23  
I don't understand this issue myself; but the answer was in the permissions for the folders used in this web site. Through Filezilla; I had to ensure that thye folders permissions were set to 755 and not 750 that was there.

It's fixed now, but I don't understand it.

Brian Elefant

1818charlie
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2019 :  09:31:39  
Hi Brian,

FYI the following may give you an insight. The permissions are r = read, w = write, x = execute. The below are the most common settings.

The setting -rw------- whose numerical value is 600 means that only the owner has read and write permissions

The setting -rw-r--r-- whose numerical value is 644 means that only the owner has read and write permissions; the group and others have read only

The setting -rwx------ whose numerical value is 700 means that only the owner has read, write, and execute permissions

The setting -rwxr-xr-x whose numerical value is 755 means that only the owner has read, write, and execute permissions; the group and others have only read and execute

The setting -rwx--x--x whose numerical value is 711 means that only owner has read, write, and execute permissions; the group and others have only execute

The setting -rw-rw-rw- whose numerical value is 666 means that veryone can read and write to the file. Be careful with these permissions.
The setting -rwxrwxrwx whose numerical value is 777 means that everyone can read, write, and execute. Again, this permissions setting can be hazardous.

Steve
Manchester, UK

Using ECT since 2004

Edited by - 1818charlie on 10/22/2019 09:35:27
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000