PHP (Unix / Linux / Apache) versions
 problems with client´s site
Author « Topic »  

tolefriends
ECT Moderator

Venezuela
3832 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2020 :  05:12:36  
My cliente just informed me that the site is not working. When checking I get error

No incfunctions.php file

No changes have been made to the site for the last 3 weeks. I just reloaded infunctions.php again but nothing has changed. What else can be done. I tried to get into admin and get the following error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /home/memorybo/public_html/maureen-baker.com/TB4YFbZw/inc/incfunctions.php:2159 Stack trace: #0 /home/memorybo/public_html/maureen-baker.com/TB4YFbZw/inc/incfunctions.php(58): ect_query('SELECT adminEma...') #1 /home/memorybo/public_html/maureen-baker.com/TB4YFbZw/inc/incloginfunctions.php(13): getadminsettings() #2 /home/memorybo/public_html/maureen-baker.com/TB4YFbZw/login.php(18): include('/home/memorybo/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/memorybo/public_html/maureen-baker.com/TB4YFbZw/inc/incfunctions.php on line 2159

I think the version on the site is 6.7. Should I update ?

User Manual
ASP Parameters
PHP Parameters

Anne Strebe

Webhosting & Design
ECT carts,
Installation, mods & updaters

Vince
Administrator

42472 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2020 :  06:45:14  
Hi Anne
quote:
Call to undefined function mysql_query
Did the host just change the version of PHP on the server to PHP 7 or higher? There are more details about this here...
https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107737
But that error would seem to indicate that the site is using an old mySQL database connection rather than the newer mySQLi which is compatible with PHP 7. There are also changes in the cart for compatibility with PHP 7+ so updating is probably also a good idea.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

tolefriends
ECT Moderator

Venezuela
3832 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2020 :  10:28:16  
Thanks Vince, will buy the updater now.

User Manual
ASP Parameters
PHP Parameters

Anne Strebe

Webhosting & Design
ECT carts,
Installation, mods & updaters

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000