Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
 All Forums
 Technical
 ASP (Windows server) versions
 Just a head's up for incorders.asp (missing text)
Author « Topic »  

RobertBrady

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  13:34:05  
I had to go into vsadmin/inc/incorders.asp today and add this <%=yyEStat%> at line #3532

because on the ORDERS ADMIN page "/vsadmin/adminorders.asp" the text "Email Status Change" is missing for the checkbox.

The current code shows this:

<input type="checkbox" name="emailstat" value="1" title="<%=yyEStat%>" style="vertical-align:middle" <% if getpost("emailstat")="1" OR alwaysemailstatus=TRUE then print "checked=""checked"" "%>/>

I edited it to this:
<%=yyEStat%><input type="checkbox" name="emailstat" value="1" title="<%=yyEStat%>" style="vertical-align:middle" <% if getpost("emailstat")="1" OR alwaysemailstatus=TRUE then print "checked=""checked"" "%>/>

ECT'ing since v3.1

Edited by - RobertBrady on 04/06/2020 16:50:29

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10289 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  14:05:13  
Hi, it's not really missing so much as it's not intended to be there.
There is the title tag there if a user needs to know what the function of the tick box is.

<input type="checkbox" name="emailstat" value="1" title="<%=yyEStat%>" style="vertical-align:middle" <% if getpost("emailstat")="1" OR alwaysemailstatus=TRUE then print "checked=""checked"" "%>/>

Of course there is nothing wrong with you hacking the code and putting it in there, but keep in mind that it will get overwritten by future updates.

Thanks,
David

RobertBrady

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  14:24:07  
LOL, no worries.

BUT, it did used to be there....

And I have 8 sales team members that will be processing orders, so those labels need to be there for them...

ECT'ing since v3.1

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10289 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  15:36:53  
Hi Robert, is this at the bottom of the orders list in the admin, or somewhere else?

Thanks,
David

RobertBrady

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  16:50:07  
At the bottom, next to the UPDATE button.

ECT'ing since v3.1

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10289 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  19:45:29  
Hi Robert, I've had my cart for over 10 years and I don't remember that text being there. It must have been quite a few versions back.

Just an FYI, It's possible to set that to "on" be default, and then indicate what status types get an email.
That may be helpful so your staff doesn't need to remember to tick that.

Thanks,
David

RobertBrady

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2020 :  02:18:04  
Hmmm, I might have added/modded my other cart then, and not remember.

I've been using ECT since v3.1 and the support and communication has been AWESOME!!

ECT'ing since v3.1
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000