Search our site
Author « Topic »  

daddiosquared
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  07:56:27  
I have had Ecommerce sites for years, but I haven't updated them for a long time. I was going to do that but frankly with all the new products you have I'm not sure which one to buy. Also, Is there any way to set up the site to capture and hold credit card information? I don't want to charge peoples credit card right now because we are not making product with all this going on. But, when we are back to work I want to be able to charge cards with out having to go back and contact the people again.

Vince
Administrator

42428 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  08:17:45  
Hey Daddio...
All you need is the updater which if you need to renew, can be done here...
https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/asp-updater.asp
For the credit card info, that's a bit more tricky. We had this feature at one time but it became impossible to comply with the PCI / PA-DSS regulations while holding on to CC numbers so in the end we were forced to take that out. Most of the credit card processors allow you to mark the funds on a card but only charge them when you are ready, but that would normally have a maximum of under a week between authorizing and charging. But then again, if you were to take someone's card number and charge them later than that you would most likely get lots of chargebacks.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

daddiosquared
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  08:43:16  
Do you have NMI, processing?

Vince
Administrator

42428 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  11:35:50  
As it happens I've finished the integration for this and it will be in the updater in a couple of days.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000