List Price Does Not Display on Products page
Author « Topic »  

phil10945
Advanced Member

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2020 :  21:21:44  
Hi,

I just launched an ad campaign that uses the list price and I have noticed a small problem. The list price does not display on the products page unless there are product options. It displays fine on the detail page. It appears that is inheriting the property display:none from somewhere. I looked through all the css sheets but can't find it. Turning that option off using the browsers built in developers mode solves the problem. I searched this site and found that this was a problem with the detail page and was resolved not too long ago. Wondering if it's something similar or maybe something I did? I am running ASP 7.1.9. Here is an example page. All products have List prices that are higher than the price but only those with options display.

https://www.ssfirearms.com/search.asp?pg=1&stext=2020vn&sprice=&stype=&scat=&sortby=2

I'd like to try and fix this soon as I am only running this sale for a week.

Thanks

Phil

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2020 :  02:02:00  
Hi Phil
Can you let me know what you have for the productpagelayout parameter in your includes.asp file? I tried here and even with just
productpagelayout="listprice"
...I still get the list price displaying.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

phil10945
Advanced Member

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2020 :  13:19:38  
Here's what I have in the includes file:

productpagelayout="productid,productimage,productname,description,options,listprice,price,quantity,addtocart"

Thanks

Phil

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2020 :  16:16:00  
This is what is in your HTML

<div class="listprice" id="listdivec0" style="display:none"><div class="origprice">List Price: <span class="liststrike">$11.00</span></div></div>

Seems the problem is style="display:none" is hard coded.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

phil10945
Advanced Member

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2020 :  20:36:22  
I saw that in the code as well. Can't seem to figure out where it's coming from or how to override it.

Phil

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2020 :  02:04:14  
Hi Phil
The "display:none" is added if the list price is lower than the actual price then if product options are displayed which affect the list price it is displayed. But assuming that's not the case, I still can't reproduce this here so can you send the site FTP login details to my email (vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com) and I'll see what is going on.

Vince

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2020 :  03:39:13  
Hi Phil
Sorry about the problems here but this is fixed now. It seems that because of a glitch the list price was tied in to the "You save" text but I've added the fix to your site and to the updater.

Vince

phil10945
Advanced Member

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2020 :  05:52:07  
Awesome, Thanks

Phil
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000