quantum503
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/16/2020 :  23:47:59  
Hi
My client is getting quite a few orders that are showing as unauthorised with an entry 'Auth.Code:(amount)' showing in the Auth Code column. Can you explain to me what is happening (or not) to cause this. Both PayPal payments and also card payments are affected. But some payments go through without any issues. He is on version 7.1.9.
Thanks
Eric Lewis

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2020 :  03:27:42  
Hi Eric
Can you send the site FTP login to my email (vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com) and I'll take a look.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

quantum503
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/18/2020 :  06:22:32  
Hi Vince
Details sent.
Thanks
Eric

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2020 :  08:30:17  
Hi Eric
I got the FTP login details but you haven't added the URL of the site and I need that to connect. Can you let me know that please?

Vince

quantum503
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/18/2020 :  23:48:14  
Sorry Vince

I've emailed it to you.

Eric

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2020 :  02:48:56  
Hi Eric
I'm really sorry about this but I completely misunderstood what the problem was. I think you're just talking about the unauthorized orders which show the amount. All this is is orders that the customer hasn't gone through with the payment. That is, they put the items in the cart, entered the customer details on checkout and got as far as the final checkout page or even to the payment processor, but without entering the payment details. The reason these orders are shown is because it may have been that the customer DID pay, but didn't make it back to the store to update the payment details. For this reason it's best to check with the payment processor records to make sure. Also, if the number of unauthorized orders suddenly jumps it may be you have a technical problem on the store. It may be also that you wish to contact the customer to encourage them to complete the order.

Vince

quantum503
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/19/2020 :  09:09:26  
Thanks Vince

Is there anything that springs to mind which could be likely to hinder the customer being returned to the store? He has always had more of these than normal - I'd like to see if I can at least reduce them.

Eric Lewis
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000