Author « Topic »  

jviney2
Starting Member

USA
17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/25/2020 :  06:43:53  
I am having the same problem with ALL transacations are Unathorized. How do I Authorize them? After the paypal transaction, I never make it back to the store. The result from the store says "To comply with Government regulations, this transaction has been declined."

Vince said in a previous person's problem:
I think you're just talking about the unauthorized orders which show the amount. All this is is orders that the customer hasn't gone through with the payment. That is, they put the items in the cart, entered the customer details on checkout and got as far as the final checkout page or even to the payment processor, but without entering the payment details. The reason these orders are shown is because it may have been that the customer DID pay, but didn't make it back to the store to update the payment details. For this reason it's best to check with the payment processor records to make sure. Also, if the number of unauthorized orders suddenly jumps it may be you have a technical problem on the store. It may be also that you wish to contact the customer to encourage them to complete the order.

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2020 :  10:18:15  
quote:
The result from the store says "To comply with Government regulations, this transaction has been declined."
Is there anything on this page which helps?
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Payments/quot-To-comply-with-government-regulations-this-transaction-has/td-p/1552568
But really you should get in touch with PayPal about this as they should be able to let you know.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

jviney2
Starting Member

USA
17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/30/2020 :  08:29:32  

Thanks, this somewhat helped! There are quite a few people this has happened too. I will pursue PayPal again on this error!
Thanks!

jviney2
Starting Member

USA
17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/01/2020 :  11:45:46  
How do I take the payment provider (paypal) OFF my store and just use "check by mail" and "pay at pickup" ????
I found 85 people that have the same problem with Paypal! I want to use another provider, any recommendations?

1818charlie
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
1179 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2020 :  12:18:34  
Hi Joan

Go to Orders Admin >> Payment Providers >> See full list of payment processors then select the PayPal you want to remove by clicking Modify then uncheck Enable and Submit

Steve

Bolton Lancashire England

Edited by - 1818charlie on 07/01/2020 12:20:31

jviney2
Starting Member

USA
17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/01/2020 :  12:36:18  
Thank you!
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000