Author « Topic »  

Jolly-Martian
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/24/2020 :  01:20:11  
A fab Add On would be if we can choose the order of the images that appear when uploading product images.

E.g. if you are uploading images for one product, and you then clone this product, i want to be able to select which order the images appear on the cloned product.

How this will help, if you have product A with 5 colour variations, and for this product you upload the images for the colour variations of the same product and the interior shots. If you then clone the product to create a new product ID for the Alt Images using product ID, you can clone the product and then change the order of the images so thee colour of the product you want to show as the new code appears as image number 1.

Hope this makes sense, but if anyone can help, this would really be useful for everyone.

Jason

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10272 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2020 :  07:19:04  
Hi Jason, when you clone the product, you can just move the images around by expanding the image manager and moving the paths around, no?

David

Jolly-Martian
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/24/2020 :  07:23:56  
Yes, but for some products I will have 20 images, and I have over 200 products to get on.

It would be so much faster if you could order the images somehow.

But yes I could move them around, but would take longer.

Nothing majorly urgent, but a nice touch.

Jason

Jolly-Martian
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 11/17/2020 :  06:16:49  
I don't know if this tip helps anyone, but if you want to move the order of the images on the Image manager, you can treble click on the file name, and drag the name to another blank field, this was really helpful for me when entering products with multiple colour views.

Jason
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000