Technical
 PHP (Unix / Linux / Apache) versions
 Styling the Thank you Page
Author « Topic »  

Mooseman
Advanced Member

166 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2020 :  13:06:39  
We've just completed a complete re-design of the website: www.ceramicfasteners.com, leaving only the "Thank You" page as it appears there is no way to style the content unless a real order is placed.

For now, we've left it plain vanilla which gets the job done, but doesn't leave customers with the best impression.

Is there a way to generate a dummy "Thank You" page (with content) so that it can be styled?

Thank you

Mooseman
Advanced Member

166 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2020 :  13:48:45  
To clarify... am specifically referring to the page: thanks.php

Vince
Administrator

42470 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2020 :  14:46:08  
Hi Mooseman
Why not add Email Payments in the Payment Providers admin page, but give it the maximum login level. Then create a login for yourself with this login level. That way you can easily create a test transaction to see and style the thanks page.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Mooseman
Advanced Member

166 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2020 :  15:01:46  
I tried your suggestion... still nothing. Even tried internal CSS. Nothing worked. The copy generated from "vsadmin/inc/incthanks.php" kept rendering in a single narrow column.

What puzzled me most was there was no styling shown for anything within the "incthanks.php" content. Finally, I realized "css/ectcart.css" was not included on the page.

After Including the "ectcart.css" the styling appeared. From there I was able to modify it as needed.

Am sharing this "Eureka Moment" for others with similiar problems.

Vince
Administrator

42470 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2020 :  11:53:09  
Hi Mooseman
Ok, I think I completely misunderstood the problem you were having but I'm glad you sorted it out.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000