Author « Topic »  

ekrzycki
Advanced Member

USA
351 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/02/2021 :  18:50:30  
I wish to change the word "Details" to "Part Number" or "Product ID" on invoices and cart entries.
(I saw somebody else asking to do this in the ASP tech support section about a month or two ago)

Within language includes file - there is predefined "xxCODets" which is assigned to "Details".
I can add my own xxCODets assignment within my personal includes file and assign it to "Part Number" which works fine BUT this messes with two other places that this is used which are completely unrelated to the header of the cart/invoices headers:

#1 - incclientlogin.asp
Line 913 (of version 7.2.5)
This prints "Details" within the order management section. It shows details of the order and should remain listed as "Details".

#2 - incclientlog.asp
Line 770 (of version 7.2.5)
Pretty much same as incclientlogin.asp

Can we get a separate text assignment for these two places? Use something other than xxCODets?
This way users can name the cart and invoice column titles as they see fit without having to worry about messing up the "Order Management" section of client information.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000