Hi, I am looking for a developer to help with this project.
ABOUT THE PROJECT PART 1 1. I want to deliver a number of online courses on my php website.
2. I have a php Member Login Script that i purchased from PHPJabbers. (I can buy a developers licence.) https://www.phpjabbers.com/member-login-script/
It is not perfect so if you have a better script then feel free to use it. What is important to me is the ability to add a piece of code to protect individual pages that are assigned to a specific student for a specific course.
3. I already have the ecommerce shopping cart on my website. This is what it looks like on my website: https://www.abbyeagle.com/myshop/products.php
4. If possible I would like to be able to use this shopping cart for the students to purchase and register for the course. On receipt of payment they would be given an email or a download with their login user name and password. These credentials would login the student into the shopping cart and also into the membership site pages.
The details that the customer enters into the shopping cart to pay for the course should also be added into MYSQL tables in the membership site so that they can be displayed in the admin panel of the membership site.
ABOUT THE PROJECT PART 2 5. Once the student has enrolled and paid for the course then they will land on this page: https://www.abbyeagle.com/course-nlp-peace-mapping/course-outline.php
6. The first module that they work on is here: https://www.abbyeagle.com/course-nlp-peace-mapping/module-1.php
7. As they complete each activity they need to tick the check box - so that when they return to the page they can see their progress.
8. In some places the student is invited to type their notes into a text box - so that when they return to the page they can see what they wrote. It would be nice if admin could also view the page as the student does - so that we can see what they wrote. Students can only see the notes that they wrote - they can not see what other students wrote.
I would like to speak to anyone who could help me with this project so that I can get an idea what the coding would cost.