South Africa
6 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  05:07:08  
Hi Support team,

This is our ecommerce store
https://www.***.com/

When I login with the customer who has not done any purchase the login is working fine.
Please check with this logins
UN - ***
PW - ***

But when I login with the users who has place orders previously then that user is login is getting shady
Please check with this logins
UN - ***
PW - ***

Please look into this and let us know your feedback ASAP

Regards

Daleen Lubbe

1818charlie
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
1179 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  06:06:16  
Hi Daleen

I can't help you with your enquiry as I don't use WordPres but can you remove those login details as showing those on a publicly accessible forum is asking for trouble. When someone can answer / help out with your question then those details can be passed securely via the forum.

Steve
Bolton Lancashire

Edited by - 1818charlie on 04/16/2021 06:07:56

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  06:36:54  
Hi Daleen
I've tried to test this but I think something is up with your server as the login page keeps timing out.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Stitchdelight
Starting Member

South Africa
6 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  06:48:32  
Hi Support team,

We have purchased the license of this plugin. If you can't help us then please let us know where we can find the help for this.

Regards

Daleen Lubbe

Edited by - Stitchdelight on 04/16/2021 06:49:15

Stitchdelight
Starting Member

South Africa
6 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  07:54:46  
Vince, we are with Servelink and Peter assured me the server is not the cause.
Is there any way you can assist with this.

I am at a loss at the moment on what to do to fix this, so would really appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you kindly
Daleen Lubbe

Daleen Lubbe

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  09:14:46  
Hi Daleen
Sure, I can help. But what I mean is that it is taking 5 minutes to load a page on your site for me, after which the page times out. This can be that there is something wrong in the connection between my PC and your server, but can you ask Servelink to check it out in case it's a general problem. As the pages are timing out, I can't investigate your problem.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  09:35:36  
If this is the website listed in your profile, it took 2 minutes for the home page to load and when I clicked on a product, the page timed out after nearly 4 minutes. How many Wordpress plugins/addons are you using?

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

Stitchdelight
Starting Member

South Africa
6 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/16/2021 :  23:58:45  
We recently switched domains - it use to be stitchdelight.net but we simply switched to lubcorptrading.com
We have very few add-ons installed.
I had a team of developers work on the site to do this for me as I did not know how to do it myself.
Servelink again assured me that the server is just fine and dandy, claims the developers messed up the database, they say they only changed the stitchdelight.net to lubcorptrading.com
The site worked fine while still stitchdelight.net, I can get into the back office, no problem, site is extremely slow though.
I have NO idea where to start troubleshooting this.

Daleen Lubbe

Stitchdelight
Starting Member

South Africa
6 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/19/2021 :  01:15:41  
Vince,

In order to get this issue sorted this week, could you please supply me with a quotation. My customers needs to gain access to their past purchases.
As I don't have the knowledge to do this myself I'll supply any logins you'll need to log a ticket with Servelink and communicate with them directly.

The purpose of this site is simply to provide my customers access to their past purchases to they can download them. At the end of the year we'll be closing this website(lubcorptrading.com)
Even if we can do something simple, like the first thing they'll see when opening the website is a login page to take them to their accounts. NO product viewing or browsing.

Contact@stitchdelight.net

Daleen Lubbe

Stitchdelight
Starting Member

South Africa
6 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/19/2021 :  05:27:59  
Vince, thank you SO very much for solving my site issue. Fast service which speaks from plenty of experience and expert at your field.

Kind Regards
Daleen

Daleen Lubbe
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000