WordPress for Ecommerce Templates
 Problem with UPS changing to USPS
Author « Topic »  

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2021 :  10:48:21  
One of my clients has told me that they have had several complaints from their customers that they have selected UPS at checkout and that the system is auto changing it (no error message as far as I know) to USPS. They seem to think that the system is automatically sending shipping to USPS for some reason.

Is this possible? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks,

Vince
Administrator

42470 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2021 :  03:12:01  
The system will choose the last shipping service that was selected by default, but do you mean the rates returned are for USPS when they think UPS has been selected? Can you send me FTP details for the site to my email (vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com) and I'll take a look?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2021 :  08:31:00  
I'm just getting back to this issue because my client previously thought it was taken care of; however, they are still experiencing the problem.

Here is the email they sent me today:

What the customers report to us is that they are forced to use USPS. The platform will not allow them to choose the UPS option. One guy even said that he tried to go back and reselect and that did not work. There is no logical connection among the offenses. So it isn’t an international thing. It isn’t a rural thing. Nothing points to a connection.

I did make it happen to me at least once. It will absolutely not allow to select the UPS option. Sometimes these are extremely large items so I would think that the USPS system would recognize that it is unable to be shipped through the post office.

Vince replied to this back in July and asked me to send him access to the admin. I can do that now if needed, just let me know.

Thanks!

Vince
Administrator

42470 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2021 :  09:14:10  
Hi there
Sure thing, please do send FTP access to my email as above and I'll take a look.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2021 :  09:32:21  
Info sent!

Thanks Vince.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000