BeThe
Starting Member

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/18/2021 :  03:58:20  
Hi,
Just updated to 7.4.3 - looks like I have a few css issues to work through now - but my main problem is that once I bring up the enlarged images on a product page it won't close down when clicking the X.
e.g. at [url="https://artistrycoffee.co.uk/shop/proddetail.php?prod=The_Barista_Milkmaker"]https://artistrycoffee.co.uk/shop/proddetail.php?prod=The_Barista_Milkmaker[/url]

I have already noted that the checkout button has reverted to a grey button rather than the image I was using, and the category menu on the left hand side shows all the sub categories at the outset, rather than being collapsed. Help appreciated!

Also as I work through the additional styling issues, which files do I look to first as there are now 15 css files in my css directory? Is there a description somewhere of what each does?

Thanks

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2021 :  07:35:05  
It appears to all be working fine using Chrome in incognito mode. You may need to clear your cache.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

1818charlie
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
1177 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2021 :  08:13:11  
Hi Bjarne

I have checked in FF, Opera & Microsoft Edge - all the latest versions - & when the enlarged image is open the X in the top right does nothing. On the large popup, over to the left, another set of vertical thumbnail images also have the X & clicking that one works but the main one still does nothing.

I have only checked it on a laptop via the mobile network & I don't have Chrome on this machine.

Steve
Bolton Lancashire

Vince
Administrator

42430 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2021 :  09:41:59  
Hi Bjarne
It looks like there is a popoup window for cookie acceptance and while that is counting down, (something like "assuming acceptance in 15 seconds") then if you click the close button, the cookie window closes but the large image window doesn't. Is that something that you can look into? I don't think it's this latest update that has caused this but rather that it may have gone unnoticed for a while.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

BeThe
Starting Member

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/20/2021 :  01:53:03  
Marshall, Steve, Vince,

Thanks for your comments - it has definitely helped isolate when it happens.
It does seem like it's the interaction between the initial cookie acceptance (which itself had some issues) and the 'enlarge' pop-up.
So that has given me something to work with - already reduced the incidence, but a combination of circumstances still gives the problem.

I have sorted out most of my CSS issues and some others that had been lingering for a while - but still wondering about the 15 CSS files I now have - is there a description somewhere of what each does?

Thanks,
Bjarne

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2021 :  03:34:20  
Looking at your source code, there seems to only 3 in use in the <head> of the proddetail.php page:
ectcart.css
style.css
responsivemobilemenu.css

Your index.php page also has this:
slider3.css

These are probably the only 4 in use. The others are for different layout options which it appears you are not using.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

BeThe
Starting Member

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/20/2021 :  06:12:02  
Thanks
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000