Suggestions - NOT QUESTIONS
 Digital Downloads from within a Customer Account
Author « Topic »  

sharonchinn
Advanced Member

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2022 :  07:39:42  
I'd like to make this topic active again. My site is 99% digital products, and it's very important that customers can access download links other than in an email that often goes into spam or gets deleted. Any other site that I buy digital downloads from like Design Cuts, Etsy, Adobe, etc. gives me the option of logging into my account to see a list of my purchases with download links so I can access my files at a later date.

I've been using the ServeLink CD05 Client Download Mod for the past few years, and it has been great. But now that I've updated my site to the newest ECT Wordpress version, the mod is not compatible because it was written for the PHP version. I'm already dealing with emails from my customers about why they can't find their product links in their account.

Does anyone else that sells digital products need this type of feature?

I would like anyone interested in this type of feature to encourage ECT to work with ServeLink to incorporate it into the shopping cart.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000