Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
 All Forums
 General
 Off topic, News and Updates
 Veeqo – Possible ShipStation Competitor?
Author « Topic »  

pauld
Advanced Member

USA
460 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/15/2023 :  10:56:24  
Has anyone tried (or heard of) a shipping platform called Veeqo (www.veeqo.com), now owned by Amazon?

It seems as though Veeqo competes with ShipStation.

According to the company's ads, its shipping platform is free for companies that sell on Amazon – and works whether you're selling on your own website, or on Amazon. eBay, etc.

Given our history with Amazon, I'd expect 1) crazy low shipping rates and 2) crazy bad customer service, but who knows?

And, despite Veeqo's promises to the contrary, Amazon has a history of using seller data to the detriment of sellers – establishing competition when it benefits Amazon – so this is also a concern.

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10276 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2023 :  11:25:09  
Hi Paul, I don't see an API, so I am guessing it will not work with ECT, for now at least.
Have you tried getting negotiated pricing with UPS or FEDEX?
We ship a pretty good volume, so there is not way this platform or any other is going to offer better rates than we can get ourselves. Particularly when they say the way they get paid is off of markups on your shipping.
As for Amazon, we only push out a handful of products there due to the many issues sellers face there.
I know your business is different so each of us will have different needs when it comes to this sort of thing.

David
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000