Search our site
Author « Topic »  

sparksm
Advanced Member

125 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/04/2023 :  14:50:20  
I've been trying to integrate in Braintree but have run into a couple of issues.

Braintree:
1) I was told that the User-Agent","Braintree PHP Library 3.14.0 is now longer supported and should be updated. More info on current and old versions here: https://github.com/braintree/braintree_php

2) Is Google Pay supported? It doesn't appear to be, unless I'm missing something.

Stripe:
With Stripe, I see support for Klarna I would much prefer Affirm if possible. Can that be added to the supported options?

Vince
Administrator

42488 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2023 :  02:38:52  
Hi Sparksm
quote:
1) I was told that the User-Agent","Braintree PHP Library 3.14.0 is now longer supported and should be updated. More info on current and old versions here: https://github.com/braintree/braintree_php
We don't actually use the PHP Library and this is just a header.
quote:
2) Is Google Pay supported? It doesn't appear to be, unless I'm missing something.
Yes it is and you need to enter your Merchant ID in the admin payment providers page for Braintree.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

sparksm
Advanced Member

125 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/10/2023 :  10:12:36  
My initial inquiry was based on the feedback that the Braintree technicians told me on Zoom call last week. They said they were seeing an outdated library, so I just wanted to pass that along. I haven't got ApplePay or GooglePay to work yet, but it's possible that I'm just missing something. I'll reach out to their support again.

With Stripe, can we please get Affirm as an option?

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000