Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2023 :  13:16:34  
My client is getting lots of orders however. He only gets to see the order in the admin page, He does not receive an email informing him of a new order the customer however receives a conformation email in return. How can I set the parameter to sens a conformation to the customer and an email to my client informing him of a new order

Vincent Tumeo

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10291 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2023 :  13:34:37  
Hi Vincent, if the customer is getting an email from the store and not the owner, it sounds like the setting should be correct, but maybe the store owner emails are going to a spam or junk folder.
If that's the case, they should be able to whitelist the email address to be sure they are getting the emails.

The settings, if you want to check then are in the Admin>Main Settings>Email management.

Thanks,
David

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2023 :  13:37:04  
One more problem the clients are going to order they place things in their cart log out an come back later their cart is empty. I have the settings set to never empty carts why is this happening.

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42488 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2023 :  02:21:21  
Hi Vincent
Things like this are normally caused by switching between the www. and non-www. form of your site URL, or between HTTP and HTTPS. What I would do is choose one form, and preferably the HTTPS and www. form, and set both store URLs to that URL and then add something like this to your .htaccess file...

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^yoursite\.com [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) https://www.yoursite.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000