admin search options X2
Author « Topic »  

isntworkdull
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2024 :  03:21:56  
Hi guys,

Would love to see couple of options added to the admin order page...

1. where we have the drop down with "search order ID", "search email address"... It would be great if there was another drop down below that which could be set to search also... hence you could then in theory really drill down your search so the first option could be set to "search email address" and second one set to "search product name/ID" - hence I could find all orders of a specific item from a particular customer

2. would be great if there was a way for me to search for info I have typed in the "Private Order Status:" - why? I use this area to put the serial numbers of all the items i sell - so would be great if I could just search the serial number and find what order they are from etc...

just my 2c

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10283 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2024 :  07:43:35  
quote:
would be great if there was a way for me to search for info I have typed in the "Private Order Status:" - why? I use this area to put the serial numbers of all the items i sell - so would be great if I could just search the serial number and find what order they are from etc...

FYI - Not sure if this help you, but you may not be using the invoice field and if not, you could use that for the serial number and it is searchable.

Thanks,
David

isntworkdull
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2024 :  03:10:21  
good tip Dave

But most my orders are for numerous products - hence lots of serial numbers per order... I think it must be too much for the "invoice input" as it doesnt save it if i copy to that field... so not searchable for me...

For single items it would work just fine

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10283 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2024 :  07:55:07  
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000