Posted - 02/15/2010 : 06:43:24
1. We don't reply to suggestions as it's not a support forum. However we have read your suggestion and we do take the suggestions very seriously.
2. Please try to make a postive case for your suggestion. If you can make a positive case that would be a benefit to a large percentage ECT users then even better. Try not to make negative posts such as "I'm losing money." The Ecommerce Plus templates have been a market leader for a decade now making many, many stores large amounts of money so negative posts tend to make us think your business case may be lacking somewhat. Focus on the positive!!!
3. If you feel your post has been forgotten then please add a reminder to your original suggestion. If you find your suggestion has been made by another please do reply to their suggestion with any extra information you feel relevant. However please refrain from repeat posting on the same subject.
4. Posting in the suggestions forum does not guarantee inclusion in the next release I'm afraid. Although your suggestion may be of the upmost importance to you we may just be working on something that we feel is more important to a great many more ECT users.
5. We thank you greatly for posting your suggestion and contributing to what is probably the best shopping cart software on the market.
VinceClick Here for Shopping Cart SoftwareClick Here to sign up for our newsletterClick Here for the latest updater